Fall means cold weather, cozy yarn, and crispy apples! You’ll be reaching for your red and green yarn once you see all these apple yarn project ideas!
15 Apple Yarn Projects
1. Crochet Apple: This amigurumi apple is sure to make you smile! Find the tutorial over at Down Grapevine Lane.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
2. Apple Hat Knitting Pattern: Isn’t this apple hat just darling? Find the tutorial over at Little Red Window.
3. Little Apple Yarn Favors: how simple and cute are these little yarn wrapped apples? Find the pattern here at Make and Takes.
4. Apple Coasters: Protect the coffee table from all those pumpkin lattes and apple ciders with these fun coasters! Find the tutorial over at Cut Out + Keep.
5. Crochet Apple Wreath: A whole wreath of crochet apples is a great addition to any fall decor. Find the tutorial over at JoAnn.
6. Sweet Apples Pot Holders: You won’t want to hide these pretty pot holders in a drawer! Find the tutorial over at Drops Design.
More Apple Yarn Crafts to Make
7. Apple of My Eye Apple Cozy: This apple cozy will keep fruit from bruising in a lunchbox. Find the tutorial over at The Stitchin Mommy.
8. Crochet Apple Slice Keychain: These cute little keychains are perfect for the person who loves apples. Find the tutorial over at Repeat Crafter Me.
9. Apple Pie Play Food: A whole pie with apple filling- what a pretty addition to a set of play food! Find the tutorial over at Mamabice Makes.
10. Crochet Apple Hat: This twist on the apple hat comes with a warm set of earflaps! Find the tutorial over at Micah Makes.
11. Apple Jar Hats: Homemade jams and jellies are already a great gift, but these apple jar hats really add a special touch! Find the tutorial over at Cand.Selv.
12. Apple Paperclip: These tiny apples are perfect for making bookmarks or barrettes. Find the tutorial over at Anne Marie’s Haakblog.
13. Apple Cozies: Protect your apples in style with these cute apple cozies! Find the tutorial over at Love Crochet.
14. Sliced Apple Coaster Set: Buckle these coasters together, and the whole set looks like an apple! So neat! Find the tutorial over at Crochet Community.
15. Yarn Wrapped Apple Craft: Your kids can join in on this darling apple craft. Find the tutorial over at Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails.
An apple themed yarn project is the perfect way to welcome fall! Happy crafting!