Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
It is so easy!
All you need is: butter, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and some chocolate. You probably have already these ingredients in your pantry!
There is just a little bit of work: to crush some graham crackers for the base, mix it with peanut butter and melted butter. Spread the base mix layer onto a square pan lined with some baking paper. One more step before refrigerating: melt some butter and mix with peanut butter to make the chocolate top layer. Add top layer to the pan, level it gently and refrigerate.
I love no bake recipes! Quick, easy and no oven required. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars have a thick base layer of sweet and salty mixture of peanut butter and graham cracker and peanut butter chocolate layer on top. Who can resist them?!
And I know you’re going to ask if they taste like Reese’s peanut butter cup! YES, they certainly do!
Just remember to take out the pan 10-15 minutes before serving them, so it is easier to cut into bars. You can cut generous bars or you can have bite-sized pieces.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 extra tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Prepare a square baking pan and line it up with baking paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and confectioners’ sugar until well combined. Add 3/4 cup of peanut butter. In and mix to fully incorporate. Spread the mix into prepared baking pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips to a small saucepan and melt them over low heat. Stir until smooth. Spread the chocolate mix over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until completely firm, for at least 3-4 hours. Remove from fridge 10-15 minutes before serving to cut them easier.