Coffee filter crafts are one of the easiest kid’s crafts out there. There are a lot of fun ways to craft with coffee filters. Get out your favorite craft supplies and a few coffee filters to create these 24 fun projects with your kiddos!
24 Coffee Filter Crafts to Make
1. Coffee Filter Rainbows: Paint a few of these pretty rainbows for spring! Simple to make and super cute.
2. Coffee Filter Butterfly: Welcome the spring season with this adorable butterfly craft from Parenting.
3. Filter Easter Wreath: This is a perfect kids craft for Easter! Get the instructions from Happy Hooligans.
4. Coffee Filter Monsters: Create these scary and cute monsters with coffee filters from Housing a Forest.
5. Jellyfish Craft: Make these jellyfish for some ocean play time with your little ones! Get the details from Life with Moore Babies.
6. Snail Suncatchers: Catch the sun through your windows with these coffee filter snails from No Time For Flash Cards.
7. Watercolor 4th of July Flags: Make easy decor for the 4th of July with these festive watercolor flags.
8. Heart Suncatcher Craft: Place these pretty coffee filter hearts on your windows to catch the sun rays! Visit Fun at Home with Kids for the details.
9. Coffee Filter Snowflakes: Brighten up coffee filter snowflakes with pretty watercolors.
10. Hot Air Balloons: Display these crafty hot air balloons from Inner Child Fun on your windows for spring decor.
11. Apple Art: This coffee filter apple is perfect for kiddos of all ages! Get the instructions from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas.
12. Spring Flower Bowl: Martha Stewart shows us how to make these bright and happy bowls for spring time.
13. Coffee Filter Roses: Aren’t these roses from Kids Activities Blog beautiful? You would never know that they are made with coffee filters.
14. Earth Day Craft for Kids: Craft our beautiful world with this coffee filter Earth for Earth Day! Instructions over on JDaniel4’s Mom.
15. Coffee Filter Trees: Your kiddos can make these fun trees with little help from you! Get the tutorial from Reading Confetti.
16. Coffee Filter Easter Eggs: Color creative designs on these coffee filters shaped as eggs for Easter! Stockpiling Moms has the details.
17. Watercolor Banner: Craft this gorgeous banner from The Handmade Home with your kids for the next birthday in your family! It makes GREAT party decor.
18. Painted Paper Bouquets: Make a bouquet of special coffee filter flowers for Mom on Mother’s Day! Painted Paper has the instructions.
19. Snowflakes on a String: Cut out cute snowflake shapes from coffee filters.
20. Pine Forest Playscape: Make an entire forest out of coffee filters with this craft tutorial from Inner Child Fun.
21. Symmetry Art with Coffee Filters: Kids can practice their symmetry art with this entertaining coffee filter craft.
22. Rainbow Marker Coffee Filter Experiment: Do some simple science with your kids by experimenting with coffee filters and rainbow colors.
23. Peacock Craft: Talk about an EASY craft for kids! Love this coffee filter peacock craft from Glued To My Crafts.
24. Coffee Filter Flower Bouquet: Kids will have a blast creating these gorgeous flower bouquets that are made from coffee filters.
You’ll be surprised at all the things you can create with coffee filters! Have fun with these 24 coffee filter crafts!