Christmas is upon us! What better way to celebrate than making an advent calendar? I’ve got the fabulously talented Juliann Law of PB J&J here, with a free printable for the holiday season. It’s time to count down the holidays and we’re sharing a fun Christmas Countdown, a puzzle for the kids to create. Your kids are going to really enjoy making this countdown to Christmas puzzle.
You could hang it on your fridge, add it to a frame on the fireplace mantle, or add some ribbon to the top of the paper and place it in your child’s room for a fun decoration.
Printable Advent Calendar
1. Download and print out this Advent Calendar
2. Cut out each strip of the calendar and glue them on to a second piece of plain paper, one at a time, for each day until Christmas.
To store your extra strips, here are a couple ideas:
- Make a paper pocket and attached to the back of the printable. Cut out a small 4×5 piece of paper and glue it to the back of your printable.
- Place them all in a plastic zip baggie and tape that baggie to the back of the paper, or attach it to the fridge next to the advent with a magnet.
Also, to make this Advent Calendar last over time, laminate it and adding velcro. You could use this fun advent year after year.
More ways to countdown until Christmas:
- Holiday ABC Series: A is for Advent
- Christmas Tree Paper Chain Advent Calendar
- Quick and Easy Advent Calendar
- Counting Down to Christmas Advent
- 10 Advent Calendars for Kids to Celebrate
- 25 Storybook Surprises to Countdown