Don’t you just love how the crockpot makes dinnertime so easy? Set it in the morning, and by dinnertime you’ll have a hot, tasty meal ready to go. Doesn’t get much easier than that. Crockpots are perfect for those busy days full of soccer practice, dance class, and after school homework. No need to think about dinner when it’s already cooking in the crockpot. These 13 crockpot chicken ideas are sure to make it on your favorites list!
13 Crockpot Chicken Dinners
1. Garlic Parmesan Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes: Classics combine into a tasty main dish and side. Find the tutorial over at Damn Delicious.
2. Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken: If you love cilantro, you’ll love this creamy chicken dish. Find the tutorial over at The Recipe Critic.
3. One Chicken, Two Meals: Turn one chicken into two meals with this delicious recipe set! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala: This classic Italian dish is made simple in the crock pot. Find the tutorial over at Creme de la Crumb.
5. Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo: Treat your family to a taste of the south with this chicken adobo dish. Find the tutorial over at Manila Spoon.
6. Rotisserie Style Spiced Whole Chicken: You can make a rotisserie style chicken at home in your crock pot! Find the tutorial over at An Oregon Cottage.
7. Creamy Lemon Chicken: This creamy lemon chicken is sure to become a family favorite. Find the tutorial over at Life in the Lofthouse.
8. Slow Cooker Butter Chicken: This creamy chicken dish is packed with flavor! Find the tutorial over at Noshing with the Nolands.
9. Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken Taquitos: Make the filling in the crock pot, and then throw the taquitos in the oven for a few minutes to make them crispy. Yum! Find the tutorial over at Creme de la Crumb.
10. Slow Cooker Chicken Thai Peanut: You can even make Thai peanut chicken in the crock pot! Find the tutorial over at Averie Cooks.
11. Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup: This soothing recipe is perfect for keeping on hand when a family member falls ill. Find the tutorial over at Family Fresh Meals.
12. Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken: Your family will love the rich flavors of this chicken dish! Find the tutorial over at Spend With Pennies.
13. 31 Crock Pot Dinners: Want more recipes to choose from? Find 31 more crock pot recipes over at Make and Takes.
There’s plenty to choose from here if you’re wanting to add more variety to your menu. The best part is that these crock pot recipes will be saving you time and effort too!