A newborn baby is definitely something to celebrate. Sometimes it’s difficult to know exactly what to get for a mama-to-be. There are so many choices and it can seem overwhelming. Read through these DIY baby shower gifts to help you decide. Handmade gifts are always so special and well received.
16 DIY Baby Shower Gift Ideas
1. Double Crochet Baby Blanket: What is better than a super soft baby blanket? Learn how to crochet one of these sweet blankets to give at your next shower. (via Make and Takes)
MY LATEST VIDEOS
2. Teddy Bear Washcloth: What a fun way to gift baby towels. I love this sweet teddy bear idea. (via The Whoot)
3. DIY Colorful Binky Clips: These binky clips are a MUST HAVE for any new mom and baby. Plus they are so fun and easy to make. (via Viva Veltoro)
4. DIY Baby Gym: I love how personal this baby gym is. It’s easier to make than it looks. This would be the perfect gift for a baby shower. (via Craftaholics Anonymous)
5. Free Burp Cloth Pattern: Moms can never have too many burp clothes. This tutorial is easy to follow and makes a great gift. (via Bite Sized Biggie)
6. On-the-Go Diaper Caddy: This diaper caddy is super handy when your baby needs to be changed outside of the home. Store diapers, wipes, and more in this DIY gift idea. (via The Inspired Wren)
7. Newborn Gift Basket: Make the ultimate gift basket for a newborn baby with this tutorial. Stuff it with must-haves, a stuffed animal to cuddle, and cute clothes. (via Busy Creating Memories)
8. New Mommy Survival Kit: Put together this new mommy survival kit for your next baby shower. This kit will help new moms-to-be through those hard days. (via Happy Home Fairy)
9. Cotton Backed Beach Towel: This is a great beginners sewing tutorial. Make a few of these hooded towels that are perfect for little babies. (via Everyday Mom Ideas)
10. How to Make a Tag Blanket: Babies love soft blanket to cuddle with. This DIY tag blanket is perfect for play time and sleep time. (via A Crafted Passion)
More DIY Baby Shower Gifts:
11. 15 Minute Baby Blanket: All you need is 15 minutes to make this adorable baby blanket. (via Sew What, Alicia?)
12. DIY Baby Sleeping Door Hanger Sign: You wake ’em, you take ’em. This door hanger is a must-have! (via 11 Magnolia Lane)
13. Soft Rattle Blocks: These soft rattle blocks are the perfect first toy for baby. They are soft, make a fun noise, and fun to play with. (via While He Naps)
14. DIY Milestone Blanket: These milestone blankets are super trendy right now. Such a cute way to keep track of how big your baby is getting. Make this blanket for yourself or for a mom-to-be! (via The Chirping Moms)
15. Bow Tie Drool Bibs: Baby boys will look adorable in this bow tie drool bib. Make these from an old men’s shirt. (via Make It & Love It)
16. Baby Burp Cloth Tutorial: Check out this simple burp cloth tutorial. Use cloth diapers for the base of this project. (via Make and Takes)
Forget about wandering around the store to find the perfect baby shower gift- make one instead!
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!