If you love yarn and the art of crochet, then you’ll love these crochet coaster gift ideas you can make for family and friends! And who doesn’t love a drink coaster? So many ways to use them, put one on every shelf and counter!
We’ve found 9 fabulously fun crochet coasters to make, you’ll love the designs.
9 DIY Crochet Coasters Ideas
1. Peppermint Swirl Coasters – These are the ultimate coasters for Christmas! Crochet these up for a festive holiday gift. Via Petals to Picots.
2. Coffee Mug Shaped Coasters – Crochet these coasters for coffee mugs, in the shape of a coffee mug, too cute! Via Repeat Crafter Me.
3. Grapefruit Coaster – So sweet! These would make great coasters for your friends to have during a summer BBQ! Via Make and Takes.
4. Nautical Crochet Coasters – I love how unique these coasters are, combining cork and crochet. What a sweet edge all around, which you could do with any colors to match your home. Via Moogly Blog.
More DIY Crochet Coasters
5. Crochet Sun Coasters – These will brighten anyone’s day. Sip your drinks for summer with these bright and cheery coasters. Via Make and Takes.
6. Beachy Coastal Coasters – Make this set of coasters for a fun and fresh beachy theme. Whether they are for your beach house or someone’s amazing getaway home, you’ll love the colors of the ocean. Via Fiber Flux.
7. Floral Shape Coasters – What a pretty crochet flower coaster set, so simple and sweet. Via One Dog Woof.
8. Summer Watermelon Coasters – I love making crochet items into food! And you’ll love to make these watermelon coasters for your friends and family. Via Make and Takes.
9. Chain Stitch Coasters – I LOVE these coasters, as they are so simple and fun to make. These are the best for a beginning crocheter. Via Repeat Crafter Me.
Pin these DIY Crochet Coasters for later: