BOO! It’s Halloween decor making season. This is a great time of year to get your kids into crafting. I love finding inspiration for my Halloween decor on the internet. There are some pretty creative people in the world and I love benefiting from their craftiness. These DIY ghosts will look amazing in your home for the spooky season. All of these projects are simple, festive, and won’t take more than a day to make.
9 Ghoulish DIY Ghosts to Decorate Your Halloween Home
1. Haunted Ghost Silhouettes: These festive ghost silhouettes will make your home just spooky enough for Halloween. Craft them with smiley faces to make them more silly than scary if you prefer. (via Made in a Day)
2. DIY Halloween Ghosts: Use cheesecloth to make these DIY Halloween ghosts. Get your kids involved in the crafting with this simple Halloween decor idea. (via The Idea Room)
3. DIY Bat & Ghost Garlands: This ghost garland will look adorable over a mantel or hung on a wall. The bat version is pretty cute too! (via Evite)
4. DIY Ghost Halloween Candy Bowl Holder: Loving this ghost candy bowl holder idea. It would be super cute to leave on your doorstep for trick-or-treaters. (via Sadie Seasongoods)
5. DIY Tin Can Ghost Windsock: Hang these tin can ghosts in your yard for a ghostly Halloween decoration. These are perfect for hanging off your trees or on your porch. (via Chicken Scratch NY)
6. DIY Emoji Ghost Balloons: Kind of obsessing over these ghost emoji balloons. The ghost emoji is the best one right? These would be so fun for a Halloween party. (via Aww Sam)
7. Easy DIY Mason Jar Luminaries: This is one of the easiest crafts you’ll do this Halloween season. Light up your table, porch, or a walkway with these mason jar ghosts. (via This Fairy Tale Life)
8. Embroidery Hoop Ghosts for Halloween: Hang this ghost on your front door to spook trick-or-treaters seeking candy. All you need is embroidery hoops and flour sack towels. (via Make and Takes)
9. Fringe Ghost Wall Hanging: Hang this yarn fringe ghost on a wall, door, or mantel. It’s a super simple craft that your kids can try to do on their own. (via Yarnspirations Blog)
Happy haunting…I mean crafting!
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!