Sometimes a tablescape can be the last thing on your mind when you are cooking an entire Thanksgiving meal. But don’t let it completely escape your mind. It can be super simple and with just a little inspiration you can create your own beautiful setting for your delicious Thanksgiving feast. A warm and beautiful table will make your guests feel welcomed a loved. Read through these 13 DIY Thanksgiving tablescapes to decide what you want to do for your own holiday gathering!
13 DIY Thanksgiving Tablescapes:
1. Gold Pumpkin Tablescape: Go gold with your Thanksgiving tablescapes this year. These gold glittery pumpkins are darling. And they can be used year after year. (via See Vanessa Craft)
2. A Modern Thanksgiving Table: With just 3 elements, you can create a GORGEOUS modern tablescape for your Thanksgiving dinner. I love these tips. (via Anna Bode)
3. DIY Turkey Boxes: This is such a cute idea for your kid’s Thanksgiving table. Print out some Thanksgiving coloring pages and make these turkey boxes to hold the crayons. (via Love The Day)
4. Kraft Paper Table Runner: I love the look of this paper tablecloth. Write names directly on it for your guests seating arrangements. Use it on a kids table for them to color on. Possibilities are endless. (via Dawn Nicole Designs)
5. DIY Ombre Mini Pumpkin Centerpiece: This tablescape is jaw-droppingly beautiful! If you like bright colors, you should definitely try this idea for your Thanksgiving table. (via Oh Happy Day)
6. Watercolor Place Cards for Thanksgiving: Make a few of these watercolor place cards for your Thanksgiving table. This is a great craft that your kids can do on their own. (via Make and Takes)
7. Autumn Tablescape: This printable placement is interactive for your Thanksgiving guests. While they eat their Thanksgiving feast they can also write down what they are thankful for right next to their plate. This is such a cute, easy, and festive idea. (via Ella Claire)
8. Turkey Table Favors: These cute turkeys are a great favor idea and a little post-dinner snack for your guests. They’re super simple to make as well. (via Make and Takes)
9. Easy DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings: Craft these easy napkin rings for your place settings. Save them to use next year too. Aren’t they pretty? (via Home Cooking Memories)
10. 6 Ways to Add Style to Your Thanksgiving Place Setting: Make sweet little rosemary wreaths to give your Thanksgiving table that extra something. Simple, yet chic. (via Home Goods)
11. The Easiest Fall Time Thanksgiving Centerpiece: All you need is an inexpensive glass hurricane, pop corn kernels and a candle, so simple! (via Make and Takes)
12. Colorful Thanksgiving Tablescape: Use natural and seasonal elements to create this simple and colorful tablescape idea. It’s fresh and lovely. (via The Chronicles of Home)
13. Burlap Table Runner: This is an affordable piece that will take your Thanksgiving table to the next level. (via Kitchn)
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!