The minimalist look is very in style these days. Less is more when it comes to home decor. That’s why I am loving the look of Tree Branch Home Decor in decorating and design. Even better if it’s do-it-yourself projects! I searched high and low for the best tree branch home decor DIYs for you (and me!) to try.
DIY Tree Branch Home Decor
These are all pretty easy crafts that you can make to bring new life to spaces in your home. Gather those tree branches around the outside of your house and get started on one or more of these ideas. Check out more ideas and projects in our 9 NOW Idea Series!
3. DIY Wall Decor – Eucalyptus Branch: The simple look of this eucalyptus branch wall decor is my favorite. Less is definitely more when it comes to this simple home decor DIY. (via The Honeycomb Home)
4. Garden Stick Mobile: Learn how to easily make this garden stick mobile to hang on your porch or in your yard. It makes sweet noises and brings beauty to it’s area.
5. DIY Advent Calendar: This advent calendar for Christmastime is LOVELY isn’t it?? The simple pine tree branch hanging would look pretty in any home! Can’t wait to try this for the holiday season. (via The Merrythought)
More DIY Tree Branch Home Decor Ideas:
6. DIY Driftwood Wall Hanger: This driftwood wall hanger is the perfect decor piece to greet you after a long day away from home. Hang your personal belongings on it and admire it’s beauty. (via The Effortless Chic)
7. Easy Tree Branch DIY Centerpiece: Grab a few tree branches, a vase, and some spray paint, and you’ve got one incredibly easy centerpiece for your table. I love this nature inspired home decor piece. (via The Summery Umbrella)
8. Tree Branch Jewelry Stand: You’ll never know what treasures you might find in your log pile! This tree branch is the perfect thing to hang all of your jewelry. So unique! (via Redhead Can Decorate)
9. DIY Copper + Gold Foil Branches: I’ve saved the best for last! This centerpiece idea is the most beautiful tree branch decor piece for fall! I love the copper and gold colors. Foiling is so pretty! (via Poppytalk)
Get outside and look for all the tree branches for these DIYs!