I’m loving all the fun to be had over at the Disney Parks. I was lucky enough to spend the day at both Disneyland and California Adventure Park a couple of weeks ago and had a blast, especially with all the Mickey and Minnie celebrations they have going on!
There’s so much to see and do, and that’s not including all the amazing rides and attractions. From the colorful parades and delicious food to the silly Mickey adventures and creative ways to show off your Mickey flair, you’ll love the “Get Your Ears On” festivities! Here are 9 ways you’re going to love getting your “ears on” at Disney Parks…
9 Ways to Get Your Ears on at Disney
1. Celebrate Mickey with the Mickey’s Soundsational Parade – this parade show is all about Mickey, and celebrating 90 years with this lovable mouse! All sorts of festive floats and characters will be there to wave to your little ones as you watch them walk through Disneyland Main Street!
2. Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival – this is the last week of the Disneyland Food and Wine Festival, so you’ll want to head over now. Catch the delicious bites and drinks to sip that are all designed with fun and flavor in mind!
3. Get Your Mickey Ears “EATS” On – there are all sorts of special foods to be found during this year’s Get Your Ears On celebration. From sweets and treats to savory snacks, you’ll love all the festive ways to celebrate.
4. Ride the Mickey-Themed Monorail – this is the best way to get around from the parks to Downtown Disney. Not only is it super fun to ride, it’s a fabulous break on your feet, giving you and your little ones a much needed rest!
5. Search for Hidden Mickeys – we LOVE the smartphone app Hidden Mickeys. It’s a great way to find all the Mickey shapes hiding around the parks. There’s a fee for this app, but it’s totally worth it, you can use it again and again!
Crafty Ways to Get Your Ears on at Disney
6. Make Your Own Mickey Ears – Disney’s Little Mermaid Ears: make your own Mickey ears to wear at the park, but turn them into Little Mermaid ears. She is my favorite princess, a perfect Disney craft. via See Vanessa Craft
7. Free Disney Vacation Checklist – be sure to download our free checklist for making sure you get to all your family’s favorites during the trip!
8. Craft This Mickey Ears T-Shirt – Disney Bleached T-shirts: I love the technique of bleaching t-shirts for a stenciled look. And this shirt really makes Mickey splash! via Teach Mama
9. Make a Disney Parks Countdown Paper Chain – want to get the kids really really excited to see Mickey and his friends? Craft one of these fun paper chains to count down the days until your Disney family vacation.
And if that’s not enough Disney magic, get a sneak peek at the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and see what’s to come this summer! Have fun at your next Disney Vacation!
*Special thanks to Disneyland for sponsoring a one day Park Hopper pass.