These witch brooms are so easy to create, especially in a quick pinch, and make a spooky treat for any Halloween party. They are a perfect chocolate & pretzel combination!
Halloween Candy Witch Brooms
Halloween is such a great time for crafts and treats. We’re making chocolate candy witch brooms (similar to these Easter candy lollipops we made last April) and they are a huge hit for a Halloween bash!
- Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- pretzel sticks
1. Pierce the bottom of your peanut butter cup with a toothpick, helping to create a hole for the pretzel to go into. Then stick your pretzel into the hole, but not too far as you don’t want it to come out the other side.
2. If you’re going to give these witch treats to a neighbor or friend in a cute little gift, then you’ll want to keep the wrappers on, just like above. But if you’re going to serve these at a party, you may want to remove the wrapper before you place in your pretzel, like below. Then your guests can snack away!
Watch our Candy Witch Brooms Video
Now you’re ready to plate these up. Add some candy corn to your platter to make it super festive! Be prepared for kids to snatch them up quick, adults too! You may even want to start to cackle after you snack!! Have fun creating these cute Halloween candy witch brooms.
5 More Halloween Crafts We’re Making:
- Countdown to Halloween Printable – kids will love to count down the days until Halloween.
- Paper Weaving Pumpkin Craft – what a fun classic weaving craft for kids.
- Boo-Tastic Paper Plate Witch – this witch is super crafty!
- Jack o’ Lantern Watercolor – have fun with watercolors and this craft.
- Spooky Halloween Watercolor Gift Tags – make spooky gift tags to add to your Halloween presents.