With the busy lives we all lead, a healthy snack can make the difference between staying on track or pulling through a drive through for some fast food. These healthy family snack ideas will help you keep that healthy eating trend going all year long!
15 Healthy Snacks to Start the New Year Off Right
1. Banana Chocolate Chip Energy Bites: If you want a little something sweet with a boost of energy, these bites are what you need! Find the recipe over at Organize Yourself Skinny.
2. Garlic Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas: So tasty, you’ll forget you’re eating veggies. Find the recipe over at Diethood.
3. ABC Smoothies: These smoothies are as easy as ABC! Find the recipe over at Make and Takes.
4. Cinnamon Apple Chips: These chips are a great way to bring apples on the go. Find the recipe over at Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen.
5. High Protein Fruit Dip: This high protein fruit dip is perfect for an afternoon pick me up. Find the recipe over at In Katrina’s Kitchen.
6. Healthy Cookie Dough Balls: Instead of making cookies with the kids, make these healthy cookie dough balls instead! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
7. Sweet & Spicy Roasted Chickpeas: It’s hard to get enough of these roasted chickpeas, which is okay since they’re a healthy snack. Find the recipe over at Let’s Dish.
8. Blueberry Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Muffins: These muffins are packed with greek yogurt for a protein punch! Find the recipe over at Frugal Mom Eh!
9. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Dots: You can’t go wrong with yogurt and fresh fruit! Kids will love this one, too. Find the recipe over at Make and Takes.
10. Baked Sweet Potato Chips: Miss chips? Try making your own! Find the tutorial over at A Spicy Perspective.
11. Healthy Peanut Butter Granola: It’s so easy to make your own granola, and the results are delicious! Find the recipe over at Joy Food Sunshine.
12. Self Serve Snack Box for Kids: Are your kids always asking for a snack? A self serve snack box makes it easy for them to find a healthy snack on their own. Find the tutorial over at Super Healthy Kids.
13. Strawberry & Granola Yogurt Bark: These yogurt treats are a great alternative to ice cream or popsicles. Find the recipe over at Six Sisters’ Stuff.
14. Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites: Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean giving up cheese! These tasty bites are full of both cheese and veggies! Find the recipe over at Cupcakes and Kale Chips.
15. 5 Healthy Ways to Eat a Rainbow: Looking for more ways to eat healthy? Eating a rainbow is a great place to start! Find the recipes over at Make and Takes.
Eating healthy is such a great way to care for your body and set a great example for your kids. I hope these snack suggestions give you both the motivation and recipes you need to keep going on your healthy journey!