There’s nothing more heartwarming for holiday gift giving than receiving a gift that a child handmade for you, and children get such pride in giving something that they’ve made! It’s a win/win for everyone! These ideas are a great place to start if your child is wanting to make gifts for their loved ones this year.
15 Holiday Gift Giving Ideas
1. Fabric Resist Art Pillows: A handmade pillow can really brighten a room! Find the tutorial over at Meri Cherry.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
2. DIY Bath Salts: This bath salt is easy to make, but will mean serious relaxation for the recipient! Find the tutorial over at Bitz & Giggles.
3. Origami Gift Card Holders: There’s nothing boring about a gift card when it’s wrapped in an origami envelope. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
4. Felt Embroidered Coffee Cup Cozies: A felt cozy will keep your coffee warm and look cute while doing it! Find the tutorial over at Craft Whack.
5. Abstract Painted Scarf: Can you believe this scarf was painted with toy car wheels? What a chic look! Find the tutorial over at Crafting Connections.
6. Magnetic Felt Frames: These felt fridge frames are a great way for grandparents to display photos of their grandkids! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
7. Chalkboard Coasters: Whimsical chalkboard coasters are great fun to make and to give! Find the tutorial over at Living Well Spending Less.
More Holiday Gift Giving Ideas
8. Coil Pots: Coil pots are a classic childhood craft, and they’re great for holding those special jewelry pieces you wear often! Find the tutorial over at Babble Dabble Do.
9. DIY Watercolor Coasters: These watercolor coasters are so pretty, they’ll look like they were made by a pro! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
10. Seasons of Love Handprint Art: Whether you hang one for each season, or keep all four out year round, this handprint art set is sure to be treasured for years to come. Find the tutorial over at A Mom’s Take.
11. Kid Made Dish Towels: Dish towels are always handy, and these kid painted designs make them so fun! Find the tutorial over at I Can Teach My Child.
12. DIY Photo Box: Make a box Mom can hide her treasures in, with her favorite photo on top. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
13. Kid Made Garden Wind Chime: Got a family member who loves being outdoors? This wind chime might be the perfect gift idea. Find the tutorial over at Sugar, Spice, and Glitter.
14. DIY Tote Bag: This tote bag is full of color, but you could switch up the design to fit any personality! Find the tutorial over at Buggy and Buddy.
15. Newspaper Photo Frame: Who knew you could make newspaper into such an elegant frame? Find the tutorial over at Red Ted Art.
Be sure to watch for the joy on the faces of both giver and recipient as these holiday gift giving ideas are opened! A gift handmade by a child is always something to keep and treasure year by year!