We’re getting excited for the Easter holiday to decorate the house with bunnies and Easter eggs. We’ve found some really fun Easter yarn crafts that are kid-friendly and great for a little home decor!
With just a couple weeks until the Easter holiday, set your to-dos with these fun kid-friendly crafts. Each one is a yarn explosion of fun. Not only are they fun to make, but they’ll give your home some festive Easter decor!
9 Kid-Friendly Easter Yarn Crafts
1. Easter Bunny Silhouette: Use your left over yarn scraps in spring colors to make the backdrop for this Easter bunny silhouette. Find the tutorial via Katie’s Crochet Goodies.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
2. Yarn Wrapped Egg Ornament: Wrap yarn around a cardboard shaped egg to make a festive ornament. Find the tutorial via Fantastic Fun and Learning.
3. Easter Egg Yarn Art: Using yarn and glue, shape your yarn into a fun wrapped egg look. Find the tutorial via Make and Takes.
4. Yarn Wrapped Carrots: How cute are these faux carrots wrapped in orange yarn? Find the tutorial via Carolyn’s Homework.
5. Bunny Yarn Bookmarks: I know my kids would love to have these cute yarn string bunnies as bookmarks for their books! Find the tutorial via Small for Big.
6. Yarn Wrapped Balloon Eggs: Using glue and yarn, make fun hollow eggs with balloons. Find the tutorial via No Time for Flash Cards.
7. Pom Pom Easter Chicks: These little yellow fluff balls are soooo cute turned into fun Easter chicks. Find the tutorial via Consumer Crafts.
8. Braided Wrapped Eggs: Help kids learn the skill of braiding with yarn and then turn their creation into a fun Easter decoration. Find the tutorial via Mom on Time Out.
9. Yarn Egg Pom-Poms: Shape your yarn pom-poms into festive Easter eggs! Find the tutorial via The Country Chic Cottage.
Have fun getting crafty this holiday!