My family has collected so many wonderful ornaments over the years. We have pretty matching ones, silly colorful ones, and some that are handmade by my kids. I love getting them out each year to put on the tree. They each bring such great memories with them. I especially love the homemade ones that my kiddos made. Those are super special to me. We like to craft a few of our own ornaments each year as a family. I’ve searched around and found 9 adorable kid-made ornament ideas that I think you’re going to love. Grab your kiddos, some craft supplies, and get going! For more DIY, recipes, and crafts, check out our 9 NOW Idea Series.
9 Kid-Made Ornament Ideas
2. Easy Tin Foil Christmas Tree Ornaments: These foil Christmas tree ornaments are easy for kids of all ages to make, Simple, inexpensive and very colourful, these ornaments will catch everyone’s eye.
3. Kid Made Wreath Ornaments with Paper Straws: This ornament is the perfect fine motor craft for little hands! These paper straw wreaths will look adorable on your tree year after year! (via Projects with Kids)
More Kid-Made Ornament Ideas:
7. Felt Stitched Ornaments: We’re stitching a few extra holiday ornaments this year! These are made with felt and embroidery floss for a fun stitched ornament. Perfect for young and older crafters alike!
8. DIY Cinnamon Scented Ornaments: What kid doesn’t like making ornaments out of dough? I love these yummy smelling cinnamon scented ornaments and you and your kids will too! Aren’t they adorable? (via Smart School House)
9. Bead Your Own Ornaments: These ornaments are really easy for little hands and the beads stay put on the pipe cleaner. They’re super simple and add some homemade charm to our Christmas tree.
Pick a few of these DIY ornaments and have fun crafting as a family! Merry Christmas!
Pin these 9 kid-made ornaments ideas for later: