Spring is coming! It’s just around the corner. Which also means St. Patrick’s Day is soon too! St. Patrick’s Day crafts are so much fun. Pots of gold, rainbows, and leprechauns! I have found 17 DIY lucky rainbow crafts to get creative with your kids! These rainbows will definitely put a smile on your face!
17 DIY Lucky Rainbow Crafts
1. Rainbow Bubblegum Necklace: These bubblegum necklaces from Bubbly Nature Creations are too cute! Your kiddos will love wearing them and eating them!
2. Rainbow Painting with Qtips: This is a really fun painting project for kids! All you need is some paint and Qtips!
3. It’s Raining Rainbows: Create these rainbow raindrops to hang on the wall during springtime!
4. Mixing and Layering Rainbow Pudding: Layer rainbow colors to make this yummy pudding treat!
5. Rainbow Cake Pops: These cake pops from Munchkin Munchies are so colorful and look super delicious! They are the perfect rainbow treat!
6. Layered Felt Rainbow Magnet: These rainbow magnets from Crafts by Amanda are fun, colorful, and easy to make!
7. Melted Crayon Rainbow: I have always wanted to try this melted crayon project! It looks so cool! Get the instructions over at Whatever…
8. Magical Rainbow Wreath: Hang this glittery rainbow wreath on your door this month! Find the tutorial over on The Paper Mama!
9. Rainbow Cupcakes and Toppers: Bite into these scrumptious cupcakes to taste the rainbow!
10. Rainbow Friendship Bracelets: Make these rainbow friendship bracelets for all your friends!
11. Rainbow Fruit Kabobs: These are the perfect healthy rainbow snack from The Hub of Our Home! Perfect for a party or just an afterschool snack!
12. Rainbow Felt Ball Garland: Oh Happy Day shows us how to craft this beautiful rainbow garland! Hang it across your mantle!
13. DIY Rainbow Wands: Little girls will love making and playing with these pretty rainbow wands! Get the instructions at Icing Designs.
14. Mini Rainbow Vanilla Bean Donuts: Bake up a few of these mini rainbow donuts from Just Baked By Me! My mouth is watering just looking at them.
15. Making a Rainbow Connection: Experiment with colors with this rainbow milk experiment!
16. DIY Rainbow Tissue Paper Fascinator: Studio DIY shows us how to make these adorable rainbow tissue paper fascinators!
17. Rainbow Threaded Embroidery Hoop: This rainbow wheel is awesome and really fun to create!
I just love rainbows. Aren’t these projects beautiful? They’re all super easy and kid-friendly. Have fun crafting these projects with your kids.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!