It’s time to celebrate this month of Thanksgiving! There’s all kinds of Thanksgiving ideas for your table, the kids, and yummy food! Whether you’re spending time with friends or family, you’re going to love to be creative to celebrate!
Creative Thanksgiving Ideas
Whether you’re cooking in the kitchen, crafting at the table, any of these ideas are great for the day of Thanksgiving. Enjoy them all with your family and friends!
Warm up the house with these amazing ideas, making it all smell soooo good! From table favors for guests to pie ideas for dessert. Get cookin’!
- Tasty Turkey Table Favors – cute little turkeys for the table, the guests will love to munch on these after dinner.
- Chocolate Pudding Pie – mix up your dessert menu with a little chocolate!
- Oreo Cookie Turkeys – even Oreo’s can make it into Thanksgiving with these turkeys!
- Easy Apple Pie – you’ll love this recipe for a simple apple pie.
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie – give your pumpkin a little sugar with some caramel!
Kid’s Table Crafts
Grab some supplies from the craft room and set up a kids craft table! It will help keep them all busy while the turkey needs to cook!
- Gobbling Turkey Apples – create little turkeys out of apples for a fun edible craft.
- Turkey Time Bowling – we love these silly bowling pin turkeys.
- Thankful Nature Banner – search out in nature to help create this thankful banner.
- Pumpkin Turkey Centerpiece – use your pumpkins as part of your Thanksgiving table.
Make your Thanksgiving table all ready for your holiday guests with these fun ideas for table settings. Kids can even get in on the fun with these ideas!!
- Fall Leaf Place Settings – find all the beautiful fallen leaves and turn them into something fun!
- Recycled Napkin Rings – make these sweet napkin rings out fun things from around the house.
- Candy Cups for the Table – put together these fun candy cups for kids and adults.
- Thankful Centerpiece – get thankful with your centerpieces by making personal.
- Watercolor Place Cards for Thanksgiving Day – this is a great craft to do a few days before the big holiday!