The kids and I love to get the craft supplies out and see what inspiration will hit. Today we were inspired by our bright red, yellow, and green paints to make apples. But we did not just want to paint apples with a brush, so we used marbles.We had a lot of fun creating our marble painted apple crafts.
Supplies for marble painted apples craft:
- red, green, and yellow paint
- plastic bin
- white cardstock or thick paper
1. Place paper in the bin.
2. Squirt paint on paper somewhere.
3. Let the kids drop a marble or 2 in the bin.
4. Tilt the bin back and forth to let the marble paint the paper.
5. When through painting lay the paper out to dry.
6. Wipe out the bin and marble and repeat the process to create more paintings.
7. Trace an apple on the dry painting and cut out.
8. Grab brown and green construction paper and cut out leaves and stems for the apples.
9. Glue the stems and leaves on to the apple.
Now we had a fun new marble painted apple craft creation. The kids and I just loved how they turned out. Now we are thinking of making a garland out of them to hang up in the house.