How is your Christmas decor coming along? Would you think I’m crazy if I told you my Christmas tree has been up since the first week of November? If there was ever a year to put up Christmas decorations early it would DEFINITELY be 2020! The holidays are in full swing and it’s time to get your festive craft on. I love putting little Christmas trees as decor around my house. I have a little winter village set up on my front entry table and it makes me so happy. If you need some crafting inspiration, try these 9 Now Ideas for modern DIY Christmas tree decor! I promise these projects will get you in the holiday spirit.
9 Now Ideas for Modern DIY Christmas Tree Decor
1. DIY Bottlebrush Christmas Tree Hack: Can we talk about these beauties for a minute?! I’m in love with them and want about 100 in my house this month. Such a fun DIY project. (via The House That Lars Built)
2. How to Make DIY Bottle Brush Trees: I love the look of these modern bottle brush trees. Colorful, happy, and oh-so cute. (via Semigloss Design)
3. Modern Wooden Outdoor Christmas Trees: Make these super awesome outdoor Christmas trees for porch decor. Make them big, small, or whatever size you want! (via HGTV)
4. DIY Yarn Christmas Tree: Turn this fluffy white yarn into a beautiful Christmas tree! This is the perfect decor craft for a girls night with friends! (via Re-Fabbed)
5. DIY Modern Tiered Ombre Christmas Trees: How pretty are these ombre Christmas trees? They are modern, easy to make, and will last for years. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
More DIY Christmas Tree Decor
6. String Christmas Tree: Head to this post to learn how to make a beautiful string Christmas tree – with jewels! You only need a few supplies to get started. (via The Make Your Own Zone)
7. DIY Rustic Felt Christmas Trees: Add some rustic modern charm to your holiday decorations this year with these felt trees. Keep them up all winter long for cozy vibes. (via Little House of Four)
8. 3 DIY Champagne Glitter Christmas Trees: Sparkly and gold- these Christmas trees are easy to make and beautiful to look at. This project can be finished in a couple hours! (via Made In A Day)
9. DIY Tiered Plate Candy Stand: A two for one project. A decor piece that also works as a cute serving platter. Use it to store all of your yummy Christmas cookies. (via Wood Shop Diaries)
Merry Christmas and happy crafting!