We’re making these fun monster cards for Valentine’s Day. They are sure to be eye-popping fun for any boy or girl to receive!
Supplies for Monster Valentine Cards:
- paper – all different colors
- cardstock paper – folded in half for cards
- googley eyes – the larger the better
- foam glue dots
- glue stick
- markers or crayons
- candies to glue on the front
1. Create a fun looking monster out of paper, about 2-3 inches tall. I used a die cut machine to make our monsters, or you can draw this with markers or crayons onto your paper.
2. Add one large googley eye to your monster’s face. We used foam glue dots to give it a pop-up feel.
3. Glue your monster onto the inside of your card and write the words “I’ve got my eye on you” to the card, somewhere around the monster.
4. On the front of the card, write the word “Valentine…” and tape or add a glue dot to a candy and attach it to the front of the card.
Now these One Eyed Monster Valentine’s cards are ready to pass out to your classroom!