Pokémon has been loved for years, but with the recent release of Pokémon Go, the excitement is now everywhere! If your kids are on the Pokémon train, they’ll love trying out some of these fun Pokémon crafts!
25 Pokémon Crafts for Kids
1. Pokéball Suncatcher: The bright colors of a pokéball make for a great sun catcher! Find the tutorial over at And Next Comes L.
2. DIY Pokéball Party Favor: Turn ping pong balls into pokéballs! Find the tutorial over at Frog Prince Paperie.
3. Pikachu Ornament: Don’t forget Pikachu when you’re decorating your tree! Find the tutorial over at Inspiration Made Simple.
4. Pokéball Cupcakes: You just need some strategically placed candies to turn a cupcake into a pokéball. Find the tutorial over at Food Crafts and Family.
5. DIY Pokémon Go Pins: These team pins look so real! Are you team Mystic, Valor, or Instinct? Find the tutorial over at Do It Your Freaking Self.
6. Pikachu Felt Mask: Felt masks are great for pretend play, and this Pikachu mask is no exception! Find the tutorial over at The Relaxed Homeschool.
7. Pokémon Pizza: Chasing pokémon makes you hungry! This pokéball pizza will hit the spot. Find the tutorial over at Foodista.
8. Pokémon Evolution Kaleidoscope Paper Toy: These DIY kaleidoscope toys evolve just like the pokémon do! Find the tutorial over at Red Ted Art.
9. Oddish Pebble Pocket Pal: This adorable little Oddish will fit right in your pocket! Find the tutorial over at Kids Craft Room.
10. Pokéball Gift Bag: Send party guests home with treats in these pokéball bags. Find the tutorial over at Mom 2 My Crazy 2.
11. Candy Pokéballs: These candy pokéballs are filled with more candy! Find the tutorial over at Kids Activities Blog.
12. Pokémon Go Perler Bead Patterns: Make all your favorite pocket monsters out of perler beads! Find the tutorial over at U Create.
13. Supersized Pokéball Pillow: This is one pokéball you’ll want to snuggle up to! Find the tutorial over at Sew Desu Ne?
14. Oddish Plushie: This plush Oddish would make for an adorable friend! Find the tutorial over at Milk Polka.
15. Easy DIY Pokémon Trainer Belt: You won’t believe how easy it is to make this Pokémon trainer belt. Find the tutorial over at And Next Comes L.
16. Pikachu Corner Bookmark: Make reading fun with a Pikachu bookmark! Find the tutorial over at Red Ted Art.
17. Pokémon Printable: You’ll find all kinds of Pokémon in this free printable! Find the tutorial over at Merry Printables.
18. Pokémon Friendship Bracelet: Share your love of Pokémon with friendship bracelets! Find the tutorial over at Bracelet Book.
19. No Carve Pikachu Pumpkin: Your kids’ love for Pokemon doesn’t end just because it’s Halloween! Keep the enthusiasm going with a no carve Pikachu pumpkin. Find the tutorial over at In the Playroom.
20. Pokémon Mason Jars: These would look so cute on a bedroom shelf or as a party decoration. Find the tutorial over at Yesterday on Tuesday.
21. Pokéball Perler Bead Earrings: Aren’t these pokéball earrings fun? Find the tutorial over at iSave A to Z.
22. LEGO Charmander: Make a charmander out of LEGO! Find the tutorial over at Kids Activities Blog.
23. Pikachu Handprint Craft: Your child can turn their handprint into an adorable little Pikachu! Find the tutorial over at I Heart Arts and Crafts.
24. Design Your Own Pokéball Printable: This printable lets you think outside the red and white box and design your own pokéball. Find the tutorial over at And Next Comes L.
25. DIY Pokéball cupcakes: These pokéball cupcakes are easy enough for kids to decorate on their own! Find the tutorial over at West of the Loop.
There are plenty of ideas here for an afternoon or two of Pokémon crafting fun! I hope you and your Pokémon loving kids enjoy trying them out!