It is the end of the school year and I am sure the kids are getting anxious for summer vacation. To help them survive the end of the year, make them a special after school treat, Reese’s Pieces Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Peanut butter lovers will go crazy for these cookies.
The peanut butter cookies are soft and melt in your mouth. Plus, they are dotted with Reese’s Pieces candies. I love the crunch and extra peanut butter kick the Reese’s Pieces add. These peanut butter cookies are simple to make, they don’t even require flour. I know it may seem weird making cookies without flour, but trust me on this one. These peanut butter cookies are heavenly!
So make the kiddos a special after school snack. I am sure they will love coming home to a plate of Reese’s Pieces Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies and a glass of cold milk. And if you eat them all before the kids get home, I won’t tell. It will be our little secret:) Enjoy!
Reese’s Pieces Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup Reese’s Pieces candy
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
2. Mix the peanut butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Stir in the salt, baking soda, and Reese’s Pieces candy.
5. Spoon dough into balls, about 1 Tablespoon of dough for each cookie. Place them on the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Lightly flatten dough balls with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are slightly golden brown around the edges. The cookies will still be soft. They will set up while cooling. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies