Fall is THE BEST time of the year. The weather has a chill but it’s not too cold. Pumpkins are everywhere. And there are endless fall festivals to visit and explore. I just love the change in seasons and welcome fall every year in all it’s orange/red/yellow glory! One of the best parts of fall (besides pumpkin bread, duh!) is decorating my home and porch for fall. I’ve gone the simple route the past few years and I’ve loved it. I’ve got 9 ideas for simple fall decor that will work from the day the first leaf falls all the way to your Thanksgiving dinner. Check out our entire 9 NOW Idea Series for more home decor inspiration and recipes.
9 NOW Ideas for Simple Fall Decor
3. Thanksgiving Centerpiece: This is the easiest fall time centerpiece! All you need is an inexpensive glass hurricane, pop corn kernels and a candle- so simple.
4. Fall Embroidery Hoop Wreath: I made one of these this year and hung it on the inside of my front door. I am completely obsessed with it! These are so simple and pretty for this time of year. (via 2 Bees in a Pod)
More Ideas for Simple Fall Decor
6. Giant Distressed Fall Sign: Decorating my porch is one of the best parts of fall design! This giant distressed fall sign would be perfect paired with a few pumpkins and a couple pots of colorful mums. (via Love Grows Wild)
7. Crunchy Fall Leaf Pictures: We’re crunching up colorful leaves to make these fall leaf pictures. Get outside and gather leaves with your kids for a fun autumn themed craft you can hang in your home.
9. How to Make Fabric Coasters: I can’t get enough of the flannel/plaid/buffalo check trend! I want it all over my house. These fabric coasters will look so fab in your home for this fall season! Perfect for resting coffee mugs on. (via Juggling Act Mama)
Pin these Simple Fall Decor Ideas for later: