If you love seafood, scroll through these Simple Seafood Dishes and add some to your weekly dinner menu.
I am always thinking that I need to incorporate more seafood into my diet. Seafood can be healthy and so good for your body. It’s a great source of protein and has less fat than other meats and poultry. It also has many vitamins and minerals like zinc, potassium and vitamin B! My husband LOVES any dish with seafood in it so I decided to search around for a few simple and quick dinner ideas that include fish in them.
9 Ideas for Simple Seafood Dishes
1. Grilled Fish Street Tacos: Ohhh, I love a good fish taco. These grilled fish street tacos are loaded with delicious grilled cod, cabbage slaw, and homemade tortillas! (via Make and Takes)
2. Seared Scallops: These scallops are mouthwatering! Don’t be intimated- they are SUPER easy to make. All you need are a few ingredients and 10 minutes. (via Will Cook for Smiles)
3. Blackened Shrimp: Like spicy food? Then you’ll love this recipe for blackened shrimp! These are seared in butter and taste incredible. (via Chili Pepper Madness)
4. Shrimp Taco Cups: Gooey, cheesy, crunchy bites of goodness in these shrimp taco cups. Such a simple appetizer or dinner idea that everyone will love.
5. Spicy Honey Garlic Salmon: Salmon is a go-to at our house. Can’t wait to try this spicy honey garlic version! Sounds and looks amazing. (via Cookin’ with Mama)
More Seafood Dishes:
6. Seared Scallop Pasta with Creamy Bacon Sauce: What’s better than seared scallops? Seared scallops mixed in with creamy bacon pasta! Yum, yum, and yum. (via Sprinkles and Sprouts)
7. Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp: Garlicky and sweet- this shrimp dish is fantastic! Only takes 15 minutes to whip up for the whole family. (via Rasa Malaysia)
8. Mahi Mahi in Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce: One bite of this mahi mahi and you’ll be transported to a sunny island somewhere. Simple and quick- 30 minute meal! (via Carlsbad Cravings)
9. Seafood Lasagna: Creamy lasagna filled with shrimp, scallops, salmon and cod. All baked in the oven that will make your home smell incredible. (via Savor the Best)