Let’s lighten up the recipes for this post, shall we? I love a good summer recipe and these Summer Pasta Salads are the perfect meal for a warm summer day. The textures and flavors in a good pasta salad are what make them my favorite. So many different vegetables, types of pastas, creative dressings- all of it is so fun and yummy! I make a few of the same pasta salad recipes every year, but this year I want to branch out and try some new ones. I found 9 ideas for simple summer pasta salads and I can’t wait to try them all. I hope they inspire you to try one or two for your next picnic with friends or family.
9 Simple Summer Pasta Salads
1. Easy Italian Pasta Salad: This pasta salad is filled with juicy tomatoes and little balls of mozzarella. Then tossed with a delicious Italian dressing. YUM!
4. Basil Lemon Pasta Salad: Is there anything better than lemon and basil? This pasta salad has so many yummy flavors in it. Topped with parmesan shavings- I can’t think of anything better! (via Julie Blanner)
More Summer Pasta Salads
5. Asian Pasta Salad: So many fun textures and flavors in this Asian pasta salad. Chicken, carrots, cilantro, bell peppers and peanuts- all tossed in a irresistible sesame-soy dressing. (via Valerie’s Kitchen)
7. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: I love a classic macaroni past salad. This one has chicken, bacon, and cheese in it! Then it’s tossed in a creamy ranch dressing. It’s a crowd pleaser for sure! (via Dinner, then Dessert)
8. Orzo Pasta Salad: Arugala, dried cranberries, pine nuts, feta cheese, and orzo pasta make up this cold summer salad. Doesn’t it look amazing? (via Cleverly Simple)
Which pasta salad are you most excited to try??