Is it spring yet!? When March arrives I get that spring itch BIG TIME! The snow needs to melt, the temperatures need to be in the 50’s at least, and I want to start planting flowers in my yard. Is it too much to ask? Maybe. Sadly I think spring won’t be here for a couple more months. In the meantime I’ll be dreaming of park days with my kids and bike rides through the neighborhood. Here are a few spring DIYs to get your home ready for brighter days with our 9 Ideas for Spring DIY Home Decor!
9 Ideas for Spring DIY Home Decor
1. Spring Flower Airbrush Doormat: Try airbrushing with this DIY floral doormat project. Perfect for bringing some color to your front porch.
2. Pastel Candlestick Birdhouses: I love the pretty pastel colors of these cute birdhouses. Simple and sweet! (via Consumer Crafts)
3. DIY Pom Pom Easter Bunny Wreath: This wreath is mostly Easter themed, but I couldn’t not include it in this spring DIY post. It’s just too adorable!! (via DIY & Crafts)
4. DIY Mod Podge Terra Cotta Pots: Who doesn’t love a good Mod Podge project? These pots are GORG and will look beautiful with bright greenery. (via On Sutton Place)
More Ideas for Spring DIY Home Decor:
5. Spruce Up Your Spring Wreath: Skip the expensive store wreaths and make one instead! This one is budget friendly and very simple to make for SPRING!
6. DIY Dollar Tree Sun Hat Wreath: This might be my favorite project of them all! Who would have a thought a sun hat and some flowers could make the CUTEST door wreath? (via We Three Shanes)
7. How to Make Paper Hyacinth Flowers: What’s better than fresh flowers? Paper flowers that last forever! These paper hyacinth flowers are beautiful and so fun to make. (via One Little Project)
8. DIY Paper Cherry Blossoms: Cherry blossoms might be my favorite thing about springtime! Make your own at home out of paper with this tutorial. (via Happy Happy Nester)
9. DIY Rustic Spring Burlap Carrots: Simple supplies make the best projects. These burlap carrots make the best spring DIY decor for your home. (via Bread and Buckets)
Happy (almost) spring friends!