March 2nd is Dr. Seuss’s birthday and we’re celebrating with some fun Dr. Seuss inspired activities! From the Cat in the Hat to Green Eggs and Ham, his stories are a perfect jumping point for all kinds of crafts.
- The Foot Book by Make and Takes (pictured above)
- Red Fish Blue Fish Craft by Muffin Tin Mom
- A Cat and the Hat Hat! by No Time for Flash Cards
- There’s a Wocket in my Pocket by Make and Takes
- Thing One and Thing Two by Skip to My Lou
- Oh the Places You’ll Go by Just Playing Around
- Green Eggs by Make and Takes
What is your favorite Dr. Seuss story? Green Eggs and Ham, The Lorax, or my favorite, The Foot Book?