Crushed peppermint candies can be added to almost any sweet treat. From ice cream and marshmallows to popcorn and cookies. Even those delicious desserts of the chocolate kind, mmmm chocolate mint!
Crushed Peppermint Candies Ideas
I’ve recently made a batch of crushed up peppermint candy canes to add to a few yummy holiday treats. I used my blender to get it crushed up really fine, but placing peppermint candies in a sealed plastic bag and using a rolling pin will do the trick too. Here are a few perfect yummies that need an extra sprinkling of peppermint.
9 Now Ideas: Crushed Peppermint Candies
1. Peppermint Whipped Cream by Make and Takes
2. White Chocolate and Peppermint Covered Popcorn by Skip to my Lou
3. Homemade Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows by GoodLife Eats
4. White and Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark by Tidy Mom
5. Peppermint Candy Cane Ice Cream via Lick My Spoon
6. Peppermint Truffles from Ganache by Food for my Family
8. Peppermint Rice Krispies Treats via Cooking Classy
9. Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies via Two Peas and Their Pod