Have you ever made a yarn pom-pom? If you haven’t, drop everything and go make them now! They are the easiest craft and look super cute when finished. Yarn pom-poms are so versatile. You can use them in kids crafts, holiday themed projects, home decor, and more! Sift through these 13 yarn pom-pom crafts to add some color and texture to your home decorations.
13 Yarn Pom-Poms for Home Decor
1. A Cozy Pom Pom Pillow: This is the most colorful pillow I’ve ever seen. Don’t you just want to cuddle up with it? (via A Kailo Chic Life)
2. DIY Pom Pom Basket: Turn an ordinary wicker basket into something spunky by adding cute pom poms. (via Honestly WTF)
3. Giant Ombre Pom Pom Blanket: How awesome is this GIANT pom pom throw? This sounds like such a fun craft to try. (via Vintage Revivals)
4. DIY Summer Pom-Pom Doorknob Garland: Give your front door some pizazz with this summery pom-pom doorknob garland. Add a yarn tassel at the end to complete the project. (via Design Sponge)
5. DIY Pom Pom Letters: This will be the easiest home decor craft you ever do. Plus it’s adorable and will look so fun displayed on a wall. (via Bespoke-Bride)
6. Pom-Pom Tassel Wall Hanging: Needing a bold statement piece for your home? This beautiful pom-pom tassel hanging is your answer! (via Brit+Co)
7. Pom Pom Flowers: These pom pom flowers won’t ever die on you. Their beauty will last forever! (via Make and Takes)
8. DIY Pom Pom Wall Hang: Craft a bunch of different colored yarn pom poms and put them together to make this fun wall hang. (via Sugar & Cloth)
9. DIY Pom Pom Mobile: Change the colors of this mobile to match the nursery that you’re wanting to decorate. So sweet! (via A Burst of Beautiful)
10. DIY Pom Pom Basket: Make your own designer pom pom basket that’s trendy and budget friendly. (via Coastal Bride)
11. Pom-Pom Napkin Rings: These yarn pom-pom napkin rings are perfect for a summer dinner party. They add just the right flare to a table. (via ARTBAR)
12. Beautiful Yarn Pom Pom Basket: I love the clean and simple look of this basket with pom poms. (via Homedit)
13. DIY Pom Pom Rug: This will be the fluffiest rug in your home once you craft it with yarn pom poms. (via Make & Do Crew)
You’re going to love these easy yarn pom pom projects. Each one of these will add just the right amount of chic to your home decor.
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!