The 4th of July is approaching and our family is getting ready to decorate and celebrate. Here are a few of the fun holiday inspired projects we’ve created at Make and Takes in the past. **With each of these crafts, you could change up the colors to celebrate other countries and cultures.
1. Red, White, and Blueberry Skewers: These festive treats are great for the kids to help with and make for a yummy potluck snack.
2. Pipe Cleaner Fireworks: Don’t want to light fire on the 4th? Try making these kid-friendly sparklers.
3. Ribbon Wrapped Baskets: Fill these red, white, and blue baskets with toys and treats for your backyard party.
4. Patriotic Paper Lollies: These darling paper lollies are fun and festive, perfect for a holiday table.
5. Firework Yarn Pom Poms: Your little ones can cheer on the parade with these simple yarn and pipe cleaner pom poms.
6. Coloring Rice for a 4th of July Centerpiece: We love to color rice, as it’s bright and fun and perfect for filling a holiday centerpiece.
7. 4th of July Coloring Pages: Download and print out these free coloring pages for your little ones to color.