This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered. Congrats to the following:
-Pick Your Plum: #17 Doreen
– Steal Network: #139 Lisa
– My Munch Bug: #88 Jessie, #178 Heather
– RABOM: #155 Trish
It’s time again for another fabulous go-around of giveaways from fabulous M&T Sponsors. I’m excited about today’s prizes as there’s a little something for everyone.
- First up is Pick Your Plum. You love a good deal right? And you probably love a good DIY deal even more. Well, they have got em’. It’s all about DIY with these folks, right up our alley. If you’re looking for rod iron, wood signs, or hair accessories to create yourself, Pick Your Plum has got your daily deal. BUT you’re going to have to act fast as their deals get snatched up quick. Set your alarm at 7:00am MST and get in on the goods. Or better yet, sign up for their daily newsletter to let you in on what’s hot for today. But one lucky winner will have it a little easier as they are going to receive a $75 gift certificate to anything in the shop from PYP!
- Kids Steals, Baby Steals, and Scrapbook Steals is up next. You’ve got your DIY deal on, now it’s time to get your kids, babies, and scrapbook steal on. Oh how I love a good discount, and these daily steals from the Steal Network are always helping you save on stuff you love. There are must haves for kids, products for you and the baby, and paper pack steals that would make any crafter give a Hallelujah shout! Sign up for their daily deal newsletter so you know what deals you’ll want to make sure you get. And today, one winner is going to receive a fabulous bundle from the Steal Network, full of paper kits, glitter paper, frames, hair clips, cards, CD, tote bag, and all kinds of embellishments, worth $150 of awesomeness. Wahoo!
- Now we’ve come to My Munch Bug. Melanie Potock, the creator of My Munch Bug, is a feeding therapist, working with picky eaters. She speaks on the topic nationally and has recently produced a children’s CD celebrating the joy of food! Now don’t we all want that? I know I do when I get those faces from my kids that sometimes screams, “ewww” ! I love how Melanie is making eating fun, as it should be, and has written a book to help us all make eating more enjoyable for everyone. This book is a great resource, along with the CD, to help kids get into the fun of food. And today, two winners will receive one of each, her fabulous book and cd pack!
- And last, but certainly not least is everyone’s favorite ribbon and bow supply company, Ribbons and Bows, Oh My! Not only do they have the best selection of ribbon around, they also have great trims and trinkets to craft with as well. I’m in love with those necklaces below, so are my girls! One winner will receive a gift basket from RABOM valued at $100! I can think of so many projects to be created, can you?
Giveaway Entries: For your chance to win one of these 4 lovely prizes, leave a comment on this post by Thursday July 28th @ midnight. I’ll announce the winner chosen from random on Friday morning July 29th. Good Luck!
Extra Entries – enter a new comment for each extra entry telling what you did: