Make and Takes is a popular parenting site sharing kids crafts, home projects, easy recipes, parenting tips, and more. Everything posted is something to “make and take”. Whether it’s a craft for kids, an easy way to spruce up your home decor, baking a delicious dessert, making holiday projects, or a fun family-friendly tip, you’ll be able to make or take something!
We love sharing fresh and inspiring content. Meet the team that makes it happen — from kids and home crafts to recipes and parenting ideas!
Make and Takes for Kids: 50 crafts throughout the year published by Marie LeBaron for Make and Takes. You can enjoy 50 crafts for kids to celebrate holidays all throughout the year. You’ll have something to make and take for each month involving your kids, crafts, food, and fun!
Press for Make and Takes
- Nielsen’s 50 Online Power Moms
- Babble 50 for Best Design Blog
- Babble 50 for Best Mom Craft Blogs
- Video: Craftspiration for Ulive.com
- Video: CreativeLive Halloween kids craft workshop
- TV: Studio 5, Utah’s NBC affiliate
- Woman’s Day magazine feature
- Parents magazine feature
- Seattle’s Child magazine feature
- Country Living magazine feature
- Featured content: Alaska Airlines, Martha Stewart, Craftzine, Baby Center, PBS Parents, Babble, Creative Child Magazine, and Family Crafts at About.com
*please email [email protected] for our current rates and options for sponsorship opportunities.