Is it back-to-school time in your house? We’re still trying to hang on to that summer feeling around here for a few more weeks. And, what goes better with summer than a cold, tropical drink?
My girls love smoothies, and this delicious and vibrant tropical smoothie is the perfect way to start the day. It makes a refreshing treat on a hot afternoon, too – whether you’re running around the backyard or running in the door from a busy day at school.
Ingredients for Creamy Tropical Smoothies:
- 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Makes 2 delicious servings!
Tips and variations:
• Use Greek-style yogurt for an extra protein boost.
• Swap the frozen pineapple chunks for frozen mango chunks – equally yummy!
• Freeze the blended mixture in popsicle molds for an icy dessert.
Enjoy your sunshine in a glass!
Want to know how to get 50-70% off your fancy blender? Check out Blendfresh! When you sign up you get big discounts on Blendtec appliances and these really yummy fresh dried fruits and vegetables to use in your smoothies and baking!