I had such a great week posting as a Guest Mom over at Design Mom. She is lovely and a very gracious host. I had fun writing about kids crafts, why to craft with kids, and how to make crafting easy with some simple tips. Here’s a review of the posts I wrote over at Design Mom last week.
- Tissue Paper Butterflies – simple Spring craft
- Live Butterfly Gardens – make an order for live butterflies
- The Purpose of Play – keeping kids creative
- Tips for Crafting with Kids – your gluing and cutting woes eased
- Shaving Cream Creations – fun to get messy
- Great Kid Crafty Sites – places to find kid craft inspiration