Spring is one of my favorite times of the year! The pretty blossoms, the light jacket weather, and the cool breeze outside make me so happy! I’ve rounded up 20+ spring flowers and DIY vases to make throughout the next few weeks of springtime to brighten things up!
1. Custom Vases: Create these custom vases that would look so pretty on any tabletop!
2. DIY Paper Spider Mums: How gorgeous are these spring inspired paper flowers from live laugh rowe?
3. Room & Board Inspired Vases: With a little paint and a few science flasks you can create these pretty vases from View From The Fridge!
4. Washi Tape Flower Vase: Who doesn’t love washi tape? Use it to make this cute flower vase from recycled materials!
5. Gold Leaf Mason Jar Vase: Try your hand at gold leafing with this beautiful project from Create. Craft. Love.!
6. Tracing Paper Votive Covers: Your kiddos will love crafting these lovely paper votive covers!
7. Springtime Pinwheels: These pretty pinwheels from NoBiggie are fun to craft and make a great centerpiece!
8. Chalk Paint Mason Jars: Display these colorful chalk paint mason jar vases around your home for spring! Get the instructions over on Maison de Pax.
9. Textured Ombre Pen Pot: Store all of your pens and pencils in these fun textured ombre vases!
10. Cupcake Flower Lights: This floral light garland is a super simple project that will look great in your home for spring! Get the tutorial on Oh Happy Day!
11. DIY Flower Crown: You can make your own beautiful flower crown to wear on your head with this tutorial from Bleubird!
12. DIY Flower Pot Centerpieces: These flower pots from Noble Pig are an easy project that are perfect centerpieces for an outdoor party!
13. Mother’s Day Flower Vase: These vases are sweet and simple and would look great on the table for Mother’s Day brunch!
14. DIY Flower Letter: I love these letters covered in gorgeous florals from The Sassy Life! These would be great for a party or just displayed in your home!
15. Etched Glass Vase: Etch a glass vase for the mother in your life! This makes a perfect gift for Mother’s Day!
16. DIY Flower Block Wreath: Hang this fabulous flower block wreath on your front door for spring! Get the instructions over on Green Wedding Shoes.
17. Giant Tissue Paper Flowers: Fashion these beautiful and giant tissue paper flowers for your next party! Find the tutorial on Uncommon Designs!
18. DIY Paper Bag Flower Vase: This is a simple, but super cute way to display a few pretty florals! Get the instructions over on A Bubbly Life.
19. Rope Vase DIY: I love how the end result of this rope vase is expensive looking without the price tag! Find out how to make this from Cupcakes & Cashmere!
20. Gold Patterned Planters: Plant some cute succulents in these stylish gold planters from Brit+Co.
21. Chalk Vase Tutorial: I love chalk paint! This is an easy craft that is a big wow factor! Find the how-to on Natalme.
I hope you try one of these fun spring projects!