March 2nd is here, which means it’s National Reading Day, celebrated on Dr. Seuss’ birthday. What is there not to love about Dr. Seuss? His stories and pictures are some of the greatest of all time. I have so many favorites. How are you celebrating Dr. Seuss and National Reading Day?
The Lorax is one story on everyone’s mind, as the new movie is opening today. I’ve crafted a few fun posts over at Babble to celebrate the story of The Lorax. I’m linking to them here, all pictured above:
- Lorax Mini Yarn Pom
- Furry Lorax Hand Puppet
- Bar-Ba-Loot Snacks
- Truffula Tree Pom Craft
- 25 Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax Craft Ideas – perfect for party ideas
Here’s a few other posts I’ve shared over at Babble this month:
- March is National Craft Month, did you know?
- Join in on the Craft of the Month Clubs
- 25 fun craft ideas from CHA, I went to the trade show last month
- Pick Your Plum is one of my favorite daily deal sites for crafts!
And I couldn’t leave you without a few more fun links for the weekend. Here’s a round up of some super cool stuff:
- Recap of Blissdom, I missed the conference this year
- St. Patty’s Day Printable – darling garland
- Divorce and the movies
- Keep up with Pundit Mom for all the latest election buzz
- Corruption of Influences, beautiful poetry!
- Dinner table lessons
- Being a cheerleader for your kids
- Mmmmm, Truffula Tree Cupcakes