Do you have a Disney trip planned in your near future? Maybe for spring break or a summer vacation. Whether you are going to Disneyland or Disney World, you’ll want to make any one of these Disney crafts to get you and your family excited for the trip!
10 Disney Crafts to make for your family vacation:
1. Disney Mickey Jewelry – how darling are those earrings?! They are the perfect Disney craft. I love the colors and of course, the Mickey! via 100 Directions
2. Disney Bleached T-shirts – I love the technique of bleaching t-shirts for a stenciled look. And this shirt really makes Mickey splash! via Teach Mama
3. Disney Princess Duct Tape Hand Mirror – lots of mirror, mirror with this darling little duct tape craft! My girls would go gaga to make it. via Dollar Store Crafts
4. Disney Sticker Story Starters – take Disney characters on a fun and silly story using stickers. You can find a sticker pack of your favorite characters to be in your story! via Make and Takes
5. Disney Drawstring Backpack – this is the perfect backpack to make and take to Disney parks! Fill it with sunscreen, water bottles, and a few snacks! via Pink Cake Plate
6. Disney BB-8 Shirt – I think BB-8 is one of our favorite characters from the new Star Wars movie. I love the idea to make this shirt and wear it with pride! via Desert Chica
7. Disney’s Little Mermaid Ears – make your own Mickey ears to wear at the park, but turn them into Little Mermaid ears. She is my favorite princess, a perfect Disney craft. via See Vanessa Craft
8. Disney Autograph and Activity Book – meeting the live characters at Disney is the best. Be sure to have this DIY autograph book in hand for them to sign. via Clever Pink PIate
9. Disney’s Toy Story Shorts and Shirt Set – these shirts are such a great idea for wearing at the parks. Especially twin-style shirts so you can all find each other easily. via Eclectic Momsense
10. Disney Vacation Countdown – count down the days until your next Disney trip. Kids will love to erase and add a smaller number to the board. via Mom Endeavors
Check out more Disney fun …
How to Get GOOFY at Disney! We’re sharing all the silly and goofy ways you can make the most of your Disney trip!
Have a Sisters’ Disneyland Day! 4 sisters got to spend the day at Disneyland and had so much fun. Lots of silliness and laughter, so good for the sisters’ soul!
Countdown Your Family’s Disney Trip! Make this Disney craft paper chain before your trip and take one off for each day until you head to Disney World or Disneyland!
10 Tips for Family Travel to Disneyland We’re sharing ways to travel to disneyland with your family, helping keep it simple and fun at the same time!