We’re happy to share our new Summer Series… Get Out and Play! We have a line up of amazing guest bloggers sharing their favorite things to do with their kids as they explore the outdoors and play all summer long!
Here are 10 ways to help you get started on your summer of play:
1. Hiking Scavenger Hunt for Kids
2. Make Wash Cloth Pom Poms
3. Paint Watermelon Frisbees to Toss
4. Road Trip Grab Bags
5. Play a Game of Glow Stick Tic-Tac-Toe
6. 15 Water Toy Ideas to Make
7. Craft Plant Markers for Your Garden
8. Floating Sponge Boats
9. Have a Toy Car Wash
10. Road Trip Scavenger Hunt
Join us for the fun on instagram and twitter with the hashtag #getoutandplay! We’re excited to help families make the most of summer, so let’s get out and play!