We’re showcasing all things winter for the letter W and our Holiday ABC series. These are crafts to get you excited about the winter season over the next few months.
- Coffee Filter Snowflakes: We love to use coffee filters to make our snowflakes. It gives them a circle shape, already pre-cut in the perfect symmetrical shape.
- Winter Snow Globe Place Cards: For your holiday table, have the kids draw pictures on these circles to add to black painted paper tubes for a festive table place card.
- French Hot Chocolate: For winter time, you’ve got to go all out with your hot chocolate. This French Hot Chocolate recipe is to die for!
- Curing Winter Hands: Along with the cold weather, it brings dry hands. Here are a few items I’ve used to help keep them soft all winter long.
- Fringe Fleece Scarf: This project couldn’t be easier and gives you a soft and cozy winter scarf. It will keep you warm all winter long.
- Winter Olympic Games for Kids: Back from the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, we crafted a few mini versions of snowboarding, ice skating, and the bobsled.
- Paper Shreddin’ Winter Animals: Take your paper shreds and craft them into fun winter animals.
What creative winter crafts and recipes have you been making and baking this season?