Anyone else staying indoors these days to keep out of the summer heat? We are! We’re lucky to make it out for a few minutes at night as it cools down just to get the wiggles out. So since some of you might be keeping cool by way of air conditioning like me, here’s a few indoor crafts that will keep you busy.
- Sunflower Stitched Greeting Card by Make and Takes (pictured above)
- Reversible Sun Hat by Craftzine
- Beach Ball Lantern by Zakka Life
- Covered Wood Bead Bracelets by Little Birdie Secrets
- 60 Days of Summer Crafts by Martha Stewart
What are you doing to beat the Summer heat?