It’s almost Valentines and time to plan for Parties. Whether you’re planning for a school classroom party, a romantic day with your sweetheart, or fun crafts for your own kids to celebrate, you should be ready to go with some of these ideas, pulling off a fun Valentines Soiree!
Past Make and Takes crafts, treats, and activities:
- Heart Healthy Exercise Game (pictured above)
- Hearty Pancakes
- Valentine Cards to Give to Loved Ones
- Heart Pencil Topper
- Valentine Lemonade Ice Pops
- Celebrate Valentines with an All Day Event
Fun Ideas I’ve gathered around the internet:
- Valentine Clippies (pictured above)
- Heart Shaped Egg in a Nest
- Valentine Cookie Pops
- Candy Bar Covers
- Purr-fect Kitty Valentines
- Conversation Heart Treats
If you’ve got a great idea for a Valentines craft, treat, or activity, list your link in the comment section to share.