I’m making a few changes to Make and Takes, trying to get more organized. My hope is to make things easier for myself and easier for you in searching and finding posts that interest you. For starters, I’m going to start posting specific things on specific days. Then in the next little bit, I’ll be adding links to the top navigation specific to these new categories. I hope you’ll find these new changes helpful!
- Monday: Kids – crafts, parties, activities, anything related to projects with and for kids.
- Tuesday: Home – crafts, sewing, home decor, cleaning, organizing, anything related to improving the home.
- Wednesday: Food – recipes, treats, cooking/baking, kitchen tips, gadgets, snacks, anything related to food.
- Thursday: Family – parenting tips, activities, life lessons, anything helpful for the family.
- Friday: Fun – product reviews, giveaways, link love, blog spotlights, anything I think is fun!
- Saturday/Sunday: I’m not doing any regular posting on these days, but please come browse fun projects and craft we’ve done in the past. And I may even surprise you with something new!
To go along with getting organized, I’d love if you’d take a moment to complete this survey for Make and Takes. I’m interested in finding out what your interests are, what you come here to see, and what you’d like to see more of.
Thanks – Marie!