Calling all you Star Wars super fans out there! “May the 4th” is coming up next week! I’ve gathered up 13 “May the 4th Be With You” Star Wars crafts to help celebrate this fun day!
1. Star Wars Birthday Party Ideas: Use these ideas to have the best Star Wars birthday party of the year!
2. Star Wars Terrarium: I am kind of loving these cool Star Wars terrariums from Creo Photography! This is a great project for kids and doesn’t need a lot of expensive materials!
3. Paper Star Wars Craft: Use these templates from Moments with the Montano’s to craft these cards with construction paper!
4. Mini Lightsabers: Spring into action with these pipe cleaner light sabers! These would make great party favors too!
5. Pool Noodle Lightsabers: Clean and Scentsible shows us how to make these awesome lightsabers out of pool noodles!
6. Yoda Shape Craft: This Yoda craft from Toddler Approved is super cute and a great craft for little kids!
7. Star Wars Felt Finger Puppets: This is a cheap, easy, and cute craft that is perfect for May the 4th!
8. Death Star Piñata: This piñata from East Coast Mommy isn’t hard to make and would be so fun at a Star Wars party!
9. Star Wars Birthday Banner: Hang this simple to make birthday banner at your next Star Wars party! Get the instructions at One Perfect Day.
10. Stenciled Star Wars Pillowcase: How great are these pillowcases from All For The Boys? These would make great gifts!
11. DIY Yoda Hat: This Yoda hat from Olive and Love makes a great costume for Halloween or just playtime around the house!
12. DIY Lightsaber Napkin Wraps: Make these napkin wraps to put on your dinner table for May the 4th! Get the tutorial over on Catch My Party!
13. Kids Star Wars Costumes: Your kids will look adorable and perfect for May the 4th in these awesome DIY Star Wars costumes from Melly Sews!
Have fun crafting with these Star Wars crafts, you will!