I’m all for quick easy, especially when it comes to cooking dinner. And if I can make something with 5 ingredients or less, I’m a happy mom! So I’ve partnered with Butterball to bring you another family favorite recipe that makes mom happy… Turkey Roll-Ups with only 5 ingredients. A Turketarian’s dream dinner. Hooray!
This is a great dinner for the kids to help with too. They’ll love to roll up those crescent rolls and watch them bake. Yum.
Recipe for Turkey Roll-Ups:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb. Butterball ground turkey
- 1 Italian seasoning packet (2 tablespoons) – or 1 dry italian dressing packet
- 1 cup cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 24 crescent rolls from a can – the above ingredients can make up to 24 rolls
1. Add oil to a large skillet pan on medium high heat. Cook and brown the ground turkey in the skillet until cooked through.
2. Add italian seasoning to the turkey while it’s hot. Mix until the turkey is coated, then take the skillet off the heat.
3. Place turkey mix to a bowl and add the cream cheese. Mix together until the cream cheese is soft and the turkey mix is covered thoroughly.
4. Roll out crescent rolls into flat triangles. Place a large tablespoon of turkey cheese mix into the center of the open dough. Don’t fill it too full or the center will come oozing out all over when it’s baked.
5. Fold in the short sides of the dough and roll it up into a large and lumpy crescent shape.
6. Bake at 375* for 13-15 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
It’s ready to serve. Whip up a quick side salad and dinner is ready for the whole family!
*This post was sponsored by Butterball. The turkey roll-up recipe and meal ideas are my own.