I love a good cupcake. The kind where by the last bite you need a glass of milk, the kind where it’s almost a meal in itself, or the kind where the cake is just as good as the frosting (sometimes that’s hard to do)! Below are a few yummy looking homemade cupcakes that I’m ready to try this weekend. You’re welcome!
- Chocolate Skor Topped Cupcakes by Zesty Cook (pictured above)
- The ever fabulous Cupcake Bites by Bakerella
- Homemade Hostess Cupcakes by Bake at 350
- Chocolate Chip Cupcakes by Two Peas and Their Pod
- Chili Cacao Mayan Cupcakes by Gourmet Mom on the Go
- Caramel Turtle Brookies (close enough to a cupcake!) by Picky Palate