Creative Inspiration for Maker Mamas!
We’re a community of creative mamas, uniting together as we build up the next generation of makers! We can’t do it alone… so our hope is that simple projects and ideas will bring learning, connections, and enjoyment into your home – woot! From creative kids crafts and DIY home decor to easy recipes and family fun, look around and we’re sure you’ll find something to Make and Take today!
Enjoy the Journey of Handmade!
Press for Make and Takes
- Make and Takes for Kids: 50 crafts throughout the year published by Marie LeBaron
- Nielsen’s 50 Online Power Moms
- Babble 50 for Best Design Blog
- Babble 50 for Best Mom Craft Blogs
- Video: Craftspiration for Ulive.com
- Video: CreativeLive Halloween kids craft workshop
- TV: Studio 5, Utah’s NBC affiliate
- Woman’s Day magazine feature
- Parents magazine feature
- Seattle’s Child magazine feature
- Country Living magazine feature
- Featured content: Alaska Airlines, Martha Stewart, Craftzine, Baby Center, PBS Parents, Babble, Creative Child Magazine, and Family Crafts at About.com
We love working with brands who help our mission of family creativity and maker mamas come to life! Key partners have included Disney, Albertsons/Safeway, Testors, 3M, Procter & Gamble, Hersheys, S. C. Johnson, Warner Bros., Nabisco, and Shutterfly. Want to partner with us? Email Marie at [email protected] for more information.