I am always on the hunt for good chip and dip recipes, especially as National Chip and Dip Day is coming up on March 23rd! Yep, there’s a holiday for that, and it’s well deserved! Chips & dip is one of my favorite foods. I could eat it for every meal.
I also love that it brings people together around a table to chat and eat good food. It’s the perfect appetizer – everyone loves a good dip with some yummy chips. I always like to have a few dip recipes on hand for game days, pot lucks, girl’s nights, holidays, etc. To go along with our 9 NOW Ideas series I’ve rounded up 9 chip and dip recipes that you’re going to want to save and make ASAP!
9 Chip & Dip Recipes You’ll Love
1. Cheesy Hot Corn Dip Recipe: This cheesy dip has it all – corn, bacon, cheese, all baked to melty perfection! It makes the best appetizer for a crowd!
4. Homemade Potato Chips with Dill Veggie Dip: Have you ever made your own potato chips? It’s easier than you think and SO delicious. You gotta try this recipe!
More Chip and Dip Recipes:
6. Apple Chips and Dip: I’m throwing in a healthier version of chips and dip for you with these yummy apple chips and yogurt dip. You’ll need some greek yogurt and a little honey and vanilla. This makes a great after-school snack for your kiddos! (via My Kitchen Love)
7. Best Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe: Spinach, artichokes, and cheese come together to make the most divine appetizer dip. Fresh out of the oven spinach artichoke dip never goes out of style or taste! (via Cooking Classy)
8. Homemade Chunky Guacamole: You can’t beat a classic bowl of homemade guac. It is always a good idea! This recipe is chunky and perfect for snacking on with a big bag of chips.
Now you’re all set for your next dinner party. So many yummy chip and dip recipes to choose from!