We love coconut at our house, using it for all kinds of fun and delicious coconut recipes. There’s things to make for home use, yummy desserts, and even kids crafts. It’s just an all around great ingredient to have on hand in your kitchen. We’ve gathered DIY recipes for using coconut oil, flakes, and shreds, perfect for family fun!
13 Coconut Recipes for Family, Food, and Fun
1. Coconut Macaroon Tartlets: these cute little tartlets are just the perfect bite-size dessert for any occasion.
2. Snowman Hot Chocolate Stirring Spoons: these little snowmen are so much fun to dunk into hot chocolate, after you’ve dressed it with little coconut shreds. Super yummy too!
3. Chocolate, Coconut, PB Apples: this is the perfect afternoon snack for the kids. It combines all sorts of yummy choices for kids to add to their dipped apples. Healthy and fun.
4. DIY Coconut Oil Salt Scrub: relax in the bath with this recipe for coconut oil along with essential oils to give that lovely relaxing scent to your scrub.
5. Peppermint Sugar Scrub: this recipe is perfect for scrubbing and oiling up your over-washed hands, give them a little love with peppermint essential oils as well!
6. DIY Shaving Soaps: make your own shaving soap for the shower with this DIY recipe. This is really budget-friendly too.
7. Gingerbread Granola: use coconut oil to make this recipe an even healthier snack for the kiddies.
8. Slow-Cooker Coconut Milk Soup: we’re sharing delicious soup using coconut milk combined with curry for a yummy dinner.
9. Healthy Coconut Cookie Balls: make these yummy treats for kids to enjoy, while still on the healthy side!
10. Pineapple Coconut Smoothie: combine pineapple, banana, and coconut to make this fabulous morning smoothie.
11. Green Smoothies for the Whole Family: my kids love green smoothies too, especially when we add in coconut milk for the liquid.
12. Play the Green Smoothie Guessing Game: we’re using all sorts of ingredients in our green smoothies to see if my kids can guess what’s in them!
13. Sensory Textured Paint: add a little coconut flakes to your finger paints to let kids explore their sense of touch.
Have fun making coconut recipes for your home, family, and fun!
Have fun making and taking with coconut!