Did you know you can make a Snickers bar at home? That’s not all – there’s a homemade recipe for almost any copycat candy bars or cookies you can think of. It’s so fun to watch your favorite treat come together in your very own kitchen. My mouth is watering just looking at these recipes.
25 Copycat Candy Bars and Cookies
1. Homemade Snickers Bars: Don’t these homemade Snickers bars look dreamy? Find the tutorial over at How Sweet It Is.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
2. Homemade Butterfingers: Yes, you can make a Butterfingers bar at home! Find the tutorial over at Plain Chicken.
3. DIY Peppermint Patties and Junior Mints: There’s something special about the combination of creamy mint filling and chocolate! Find the tutorial over at Instructables.
4. Homemade Candy Corn: I never would have thought to make my own candy corn, but these are just adorable! Find the tutorial over at Serious Eats.
5. Copycat Nutter Butter Cookies: These Nutter Butter cookies just might be better than the originals! Find the tutorial over at Living Sweet Moments.
6. Homemade Ferrero Rocher Truffles: Homemade Ferrero Rocher truffles would be the perfect treat to bring to a party! Find the tutorial over at Thrifty DIY Diva.
7. Homemade Samoas Girl Scout Cookies: Now you can enjoy the delicious Samoas cookies all year long! Find the tutorial over at Just a Taste.
8. Homemade Candy Dots: Remember these from when you were a kid? Your kids can have fun making their own! Find the tutorial over at Seeded At The Table.
9. Copycat Payday Bars: You totally deserve a Payday! Find the tutorial over at Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice.
10. Copycat Take 5 Bar: If you love the Take 5 candy bar, you’ve got to try this recipe. Find the tutorial over at Like Mother, Like Daughter.
11. Homemade Circus Animal Cookies: These copycat circus cookies look just like the real thing! Find the tutorial over at The Frugal Girls.
12. Homemade Reese’s Eggs: This Easter you can make your own Reese’s eggs! Find the tutorial over at Cake’s Cottage.
13. Copycat See’s Fudge: Make the famous See’s fudge from the comfort of your own kitchen. Find the tutorial over at The Girl Who Ate Everything.
14. Homemade Mounds Bars: Coconut and chocolate- what’s there not to love? Find the tutorial over at Not Enough Cinnamon.
15. Homemade “Oreo” Cookies: Store bought Oreos don’t stand a chance beside this homemade version! Find the tutorial over at Food Network.
16. Oatmeal Cream Pies: Love Oatmeal Cream Pies? You’ll love this homemade version even more! Find the tutorial over at Cooking Classy.
17. Homemade Chunky Bars: These homemade Chunky bars are the perfect mix of sweet and salty. Find the tutorial over at Laura Fuentes.
18. Homemade Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies: You can enjoy these classic peanut butter chocolate cookies all year when you make them yourself. Find the tutorial over at Bakeaholic Mama.
19. Copycat Almond Joy: Toasted almonds add the perfect touch to this copycat Almond Joy recipe. Find the tutorial over at Frugal Coupon Living.
20. Copycat Thin Mints: These homemade Thin Mints are unbelievably easy to make! Find the tutorial over at Like Mother, Like Daughter.
21. Homemade Marshmallow Peeps: These melt-in-your-mouth homemade peeps don’t even compare to the store bought version! Find the tutorial over at The Kitchn.
22. Starbucks’ Petite Vanilla Bean Scones: You can make Starbucks’ delicious vanilla scones in your own kitchen! Find the tutorial over at Saving Dollars and Sense.
23. Homemade Twix Bars: It’s the Twix taste you love in a delicious bar. Find the tutorial over at I Heart Naptime.
24. Homemade Tootsie Rolls: Homemade tootsie rolls would be a sweet treat for a shower or birthday party. Find the tutorial over at Optimistic Mommy.
25. Copycat Trader Joe’s Gone Bananas: You won’t believe how delicious this simple treat is! Find the tutorial over at The View from Great Island.
As you can see, there’s a treat here for everyone! Why not try a homemade version of your favorite- you just might like it even better!